Thursday, January 17, 2008

Week 32


Well, I missed a photo for Week 31. So sue me.
I'm starting to feel pret-ty pregnant. I'm having trouble getting up from the couch, sitting up in bed, and of course, putting on socks.
This week, DesvousJunior measures 19 inches long from head to heel and weighs in at a whopping four pounds. This means that Baby won't get much longer, just basically double in weight. It's hard enough as it is to reach my feet! I can't imagine how I'll feel in a couple weeks!
By this point, DJ has all the hair it is going to have by the time it's born, whether it's a full head like those Plumm babies, or a little (though respectable) peach fuzz like the Dufferts. We shall see!
Last night, I laid on my back on the floor and Cara taught me how to feel for the baby's head and bottom. VERY cool! The head feels like a little baseball right below my belly button.
Naomi, Lauren, Emma and Pedro all got to feel. Then when Richard came upstairs I showed him. We got worried that we were poking the baby's eyes, so we stopped. : )
Not much else to report at this time. My face has cleared up without having to use the cortizone cream that the doc sent home with me, so that was nice. We're still not quite sure what happened there.

4 comments:

kristi noser said...

You look awesome, I love how your tummy peeks out from underneath your shirt. Cuter!

Jolene said...

Girl, you DO look awesome! Give that belly a little rub for me, pretty please? (Be assured that I would never actually do that to you - I just miss rubbing my own baby belly :))

Katie R. said...

You look so wonderful. Despite some of the uncomfortable moments, I love the last couple months of pregnancy. Try to memorize how you feel, how your baby feels and all the little (big) flutters and kicks becuase you'll too soon forget. I sometimes I could just be pregnant for a day to feel their kicks one more time. How fun. Keep up the good work.

Cara said...

Erin, you look fab. I can't wait to meet your little bundle, and for both of our little bundles to meet and be bundle-buddies for life!

Love ya!