Friday, October 5, 2007

Goldfish


I just felt my baby move!
It feels like a goldfish moving around in my stomach!
I called Richard right away to tell him. He got very excited. I know it's still a little early to be feeling movement, but after ruling out any other possible causes, I'm led to believe that this must really be it. (I reserve the right to change my mind in a few weeks.)
I've been waiting for this pregnancy thing to really seem real to me, and after our scare last Thursday and now this, it's really starting to feel like this is happening.
Oh my gosh, I have so much to do to get ready and only 23 weeks to do it in!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I replied to your email. I think it went to your work address, so I'm letting you know about it here in case you don't check it over the weekend.

zcoffeegirl said...

Congratulations! Yep...this is one of the BEST parts. Enjoy that rolling, kicking.....if you think that's it, then it is.

Laura said...

My doctor told me you can feel movement anytime after about 16 weeks, so you are right on schedule! I wanted to tell you I finally noticed your due date and my daughter's birthday is March 14th! :)

Katie R. said...

Yipppeeee! That's my favorite part. I love your description! I never thought the books described the feeling correctly, in the beginning. The baby does feel like a little goldfish. Love it! I'm also so happy you now will have more physical reminders/assurances that your special gift is preparing to meet you.

Carla said...

Oh so awesome! Swim Ajax swim!!