Saturday, October 6, 2007

Furniture!

We bought our crib set today!
We found a crib and matching changing table / dresser on craigslist. The set was originally $1000 and we got it for only $300! Way to go us!
I'm pretty excited. It's got some dents and dings, but a little Murphy's Oil Soap and we'll be good to go.
I stole these pics from the ad online. Obviously it won't be pink and our daughter's name won't be Zoe, but I wanted to show it. We'll set it up in our nursery as soon as we sell our computer desk. Any takers?
p.s. Is it tacky to tell how much we paid? Sorry. I just love a good bargain.






Here's the desk. Honestly, if you want it, it's yours. I can send measurements to anyone looking.

5 comments:

zcoffeegirl said...

It's beautiful! I don't think it's tacky. I just quit doing this...when people tell me they liked my shirt I would reply, "Thrift store! 1.99!" Now, that's tacky. Love to hear of a great deal.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful set! Way to go. Never, ever, pay full price. You have learned well, grasshopper.
Can we keep the in-law beds set up until closer to delivery time? Please? What if I need to come to take care of Richard, or Pedro, or YOU??? Please??? lovemom

Katie R. said...

What a beautiful baby set. You aren't tacky you are excited. Pretty soon you'll be washing and re-washing, folding and re-folding and organizing and re-organizing all the baby clothes. How fun. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

measurements for the desk, please?
thanks sasha
i love furniture!
you should be the best bargain shopper, you had the best teacher. i mean seriously, your mom is like the queen of amazing finds!

Mandi said...

Hey now Kathaleen...I have dibs on taking care of Pedro! (And Kitty). Don't try to convince her to leave the beds up by stealing my customers! :)