Monday, October 8, 2007

DEVASTATION REIGNS: Departure of American Vixen leaves Will and Harry Distraught

Pregnant dream life RULES.
I can hardly wait to go to sleep at night to see which country I'll be in, which celebrity I'll be hanging out with, or who I'll be fighting with.
The dreams are SO vivid and realistic that when I dreamt on Saturday night that I was back in Scotland, I woke myself up crying (crying out of joy at being back there) several times.


Best dream so far (that's appropriate for the internet):
I'm in London at Buckingham Palace. For some reason I am inside the palace, looking around, and I am VERY dressed up. I look GOOD. Suddenly, both princes come through the front doors with six girls dressed all in white. I am SO good looking and charming that the princes ditch their harem and spend the day(s), week(s), month(s??) with me. When it's time to go back to America, local headlines read,
"Devastation Reigns: Departure of American Vixen leaves Will and Harry Distraught."
Vixen! Me!
I can't WAIT for bed tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be a princess.
love sash

Katie R. said...

I had grreeattt dreams with Isaiah. Lots of fun and excitement. Anna...nada. Maybe you're having a boy?

Anonymous said...

Keep sharing. That was a good one. Those princes are such hotties. And you make a wonderful vixen. lovemom

zcoffeegirl said...

I had a friend once who used to dream about pirates when she was pregnant. Ha!!

angie said...

bah!!! i love it! and thank you for confirming that i am not the only one with fantastically vivid dreams. you should probably write a book about yours, though. these sound amazing!