Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stupid Bassinet!

Last night when I discovered that the heat was turned down to SIXTY-THREE DEGREES, I chastised Richard. We had a good giggle about it and forgot about it immediately.
I went into the bedroom, then, barefoot and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and SLAMMED my foot into the bassinet at the foot of our bed. I gashed open the top of my toe which immediately started throbbing.
I looked down, expecting blood, but only saw a pink mark.
Richard said, "I bet it would be bleeding if it wasn't so cold in here."
Har, har.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Nice. Hope your toe feels better.

Katie R. said...

I'm hoping his levels of sympathy increase before baby day. ;)

How did it ever get down to 63? I thought that only happened at my house.

Kara Jo said...

You make me laugh!