Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How nice!

Today the girls at work threw me a shower.
I think they must have invited everyone in the company because it felt like there were millions of people there! Even more than people at the party, millions of people must have donated to my gift card, because, believe you me, I couldn't believe how generous everyone was. I opened the card and immediately started sweating.
It was that big.
No matter what, it was a really nice shower that I will remember for a long time.
I am very thankful for the blessings God is already pouring on my baby!

9 comments:

Carla said...

I am so glad you were showered again!! Love you!!

Jodi said...

That's awesome, and the cake is adorable!

kristi noser said...

Less than a MONTH!!!!
WOOT!!!!

Katie R. said...

Happy for you! This is such a special time. I realize waiting for your little person's arrival is harder for you but, is that baby here yet?

ps This will be another annoying comment that you will here frequently. sorry. I'm impatient.

Jolene said...

Oh yay!! You have to love those GC for all those last-minute things you might need... or all the diapers that you'll need for a long time to come!

How wonderful to see how much that baby is loved - all before it's first tiny little cry. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you, Erin!

Michelle M said...

What a cute cake they had for you! And so nice they got you a nice gift card :-P Have fun shopping with it!

Cara said...

You deserve to be showered! Have fun using your gift card on your little one!

kristi noser said...

I just realized the plates are almost the same picture I used on your shower invitations! How cool is that?