Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Last night, I spent HOURS in the nursery putting together the Pack n Play, the carseat and stroller, and organizing things (again).



This Teddy Bear will never be the same. A statement made worse by the grainy nature of these photos. I apologize--they were taken with my phone.
p.s. T. Bear was napping while I put together the PNP, hence his absence from the photos. You know what they say--never wake a sleeping bear.
p.p.s. I only broke six nails while putting together the PNP. Victory!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I bet that was a really fun night. Or maybe I'm just weird that I enjoy assembling things like that. Curse of managing the baby department at Toys R Us for four years! Any day now! :)

angie said...

oh my gosh, your stand-in baby is awesome. way to practice!

Jolene said...

aww... it's like playing house as a little girl.

and in a few more weeks - you get to play house for realsies!! :)

Carla said...

Yay Mommy!

Katie R. said...

How exciting! This is just the best. So much fun. You're almost there.

kristi noser said...

Pack-n-plays sure have come a long way in the past ten years. That one is really cute!