Friday, February 8, 2008

I think it's finished...

Mandi came over tonight to hang out and we ended up putting all the finishing touches on the nursery. It looks SO good!! I think it's the most charming room!
The tiles above the changing table were a Christmas gift from Mandi, and everything else on the walls came from eBay (thanks, Mom!)
Also, the Teddy Bear really will never be the same.
Now I just have some laundry to do, pack my suitcase and put the carseat in the car and then we're ready. What will I do with myself when everything is checked off my list?















5 comments:

kristi noser said...

I love the baskets on the top shelf. Very smart use of that space.
Looks really nice Erin.

Katie R. said...

Looks so comfy. Nice work. Come on little baby, get here quick! Quick as in anytime after 37wks. of course. :)

Carla said...

Dear Sweet Baby,
Your room is ready! I know you love your womb but you will love your room!
The teddy bear has tried everything out and it is Baby Bear approved!!

Erin, I am so excited for and Rich! So excited that I can't stop typing these!!! These!!! !!!!!!

I love that first outfit! WOOT!

Anonymous said...

Erin, I love it!

angie said...

it's official: this is the CUTEST room i've ever seen! your baby will love it. :)