Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 26

I am so behind!
Week 26 was definitely a good week for me. I remember Naomi saying that she was ready to be done being pregnant by the end of her pregnancy and at this point, I guess I just don't feel that way! I reserve the right to change my mind, however...
In week 26, I had SERIOUS oatmeal cravings. Plain. I could eat it by the pint, gallon or fluid ounce--however we measure oatmeal. I also craved CocaCola, which caused a bit of a dilemma. CAFFIENE. I've been drinking about one caffienated beverage per day (in the morning), but wanting coke all the time poses a problem. Follow? Anyhow, I managed to find liquid gold, friends. Caffiene free CocaCola. NOT Diet. So, no caffiene or fake sugar for DesvousJunior, but if mommy closes her eyes and the coke is cold enough, she doesn't notice the difference! The only bummer is the 140 calories per can. Yikes. Some things are worth sacrificing.
I sometimes wonder what Richard thinks of my weird cravings, but he never said a word.
In week 26 baby weighed right around 2lbs (wow!) and measured 15 inches from head to foot. No WONDER I'm starting to show. If it's a boy (today, I don't think so), it's testicles are starting to descend. TMI? I don't care--I think this is all really cool.
Oh, before I forget, Lauren got to feel the baby move this week (12/8/07)! Who's next? (Noonie.)
*Yow. Not the world's most flattering pic. Sorry. Personally, I can't see a lot of difference between 25 & 26's photos.

7 comments:

kristi noser said...

Y'know, I haven't in the past been good at guessing, but I've been right on the last three and I say testicles, definitely testicles.

NoOtherName said...

I love the baby countdown thing, Erin! It says 92 today. Keep up the good work, chica.

Anonymous said...

You look so awesome!! I am so happy that you are feeling great. I'm with Kristi where I too think you are having a boy. I'm not very confident with my guessing, though, since I was completely wrong on Sophia and my niece Ellsa. I can't believe in only three months we'll both be Moms:) (Well, I guess we are right now)

Love you!

Sarah

Carla said...

I am always wrong. I'll say it's a girl cause it's a boy.

Laura said...

Hey Erin! Ever try Diet Rite? Its cola, its caffeine free and its sweetened with Splenda instead of sugar or that artificial stuff. It is the cola I lived on with Dinah and crave with this one! :)

erin said...

Thanks, Laura!!
I'll give it a try!

kristi noser said...

NOOOOO!!!!!
Just say no to Splenda. All Spenda is is CHEMICALLY ALTERED sugar. Just thought I'd put in my two cents.