Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hunka, hunka burnin' love...



















Dear Brett Favre,
Please stop.
You are a married man.
You have a family.
I am a married woman! I'm about to be a mother!
This simply cannot go on any longer.
I will not sit in the stands at your games, no matter how many winks, waves, or dashing smiles you send my way (anymore).
I will not visit you and your mother in Louisiana (ever again).
I will not run away with you (again) while my husband who loves me is out getting me a strawberry shake from McDonald's (again, again).
I love you, too, just not in the same way.
Sure, you're incredibly handsome, wealthy and an all around good guy, but so. is. my. husband., Richard. Remember Richard? Your biggest fan? He would be crushed if he saw me riding your shoulders to victory at the Super Bowl (like last time).
Please just stop.
I'm sorry, but this affair must end.
Sincerely,
Erin


p.s. Will you please pass this message on to Prince William? Thanks!


p.p.s. Dang.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pregnant dreams are great. Enjoy the fact that you get to sleep long enough to dream!

angie said...

sleep good last night, erin? :)

Katie R. said...

sorta makes me want to be pregnant again.....

Jolene said...

Oh my gosh! That is SOOOO funny!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. And I have never had to have this conversation with Blake Shelton. Or Gary Allan. ;o)

Anonymous said...

In answer to your question:
www.blessednest.com

I did link to it on my post (all you have to do is click on Sour Lime Ginger Lip Balm if you can't find it). Seriously. Awesome stuff.

And if you didn't click the links, you have go back and check out the ring sling too. It's way better than the infant carrier I had for my daughter. I can NOT wait to use it.