Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pull Your Pants Up(date)!

Thanks, everyone, for your enthusiastic responses sbout my pant situation.
I think it's worth mentioning that I am 5'10"--that's TWO INCHES taller than your recommendations. That adds TWO INCHES to the inseam needed, making this tougher than I anticipated.
You'll be happy to know, however, that I found some pants! We hit Penny's and Younker's yesterday and I found a black pair and a kahki pair that are suitable for now.
I will keep looking, though, for the perfect pair!

In other news, I am 13 weeks this week!
Baby is about 2.75 inches from crown to rump, and weighs about .75 ounce. It is roughly the size of a peach, though not the same weight.
Cool, huh?
My book also told me that it might be time to start wearing looser fitting clothing.
Really? Good idea!
Der.

4 comments:

Katie R. said...

I'm 5'3" and have the oposite problem. I totally understand the difficulties in finding clothing that fits.

theswamphare said...

Nice, clever title; is that the opposite of a "Pull Your Pants Down(date)"?

I guess that would either be a visit to the doctor or involve leaving the kids with friends and getting a hotel room...

...just saying...

kristi noser said...

Or spending time at a quilt retreat with Erin....

erin said...

KRISTI!
What happens at Wood Lake STAYS at Wood Lake.