Sunday, September 30, 2007

Propolis

So, you now what sucks about having a cold when you're pregnant?
There is NOTHING doctor approved to ease my symptoms.
I've spent since Thursday afternoon laying around feeling sorry for myself.
I'd like to tell you, gentle readers, that I'm feeling a lot better and ashamed of my "poor me" attitude all weekend. But that's not the truth.
I'm blogging this so that you all can relieve me in the tiresome job of feeling sorry for me.
So, gentle readers, feel sorry for me.

In reference to the title--Kristi, where on EARTH is there a health food store?
I need an answer quickly. My fetus is in danger of a strong dose of Tylenol Sinus. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

7 comments:

Katie R. said...

Fresh & Natural in Hudson has great stuff. I think they have locations in MN as well, not sure where. I don't know how close you are to Hudson. Fresh & Natural may have a website to find other locations. Hope you feel better soon.

kristi noser said...

That Katie, always sayin' what I'm thinkin'

Katie R. said...

Kristi, I'm here to make your comment writing load a little lighter.

rt said...

I just happen to have a Fresh and Natural flyer handy. Here's their web site: www.freshandnaturalfoods.com They have stores in Bloomington, Hudson, Plymouth, Shoreview. I would also like to throw in a vote for more water. If you drink a ton drink a ton and a half. The water will hydrate your poor lips, flush cold crap out like crazy and actually may help the back pain. Due to recent experience dehydration can cause a lot of funky things to go wrong.

Cara said...

I use a chinese herb formula called "gin ma ling" that nips any cold or flu right in the butt. I have been recommending it to patients for awhile now, and I get good results. Also, double up on zinc and/or echinasea, and you should be feeling good fast. Did I mention the power of an adjustment during this time? I have some good therapuetic accupressure points that will clear your head in minutes. Hope you are feeling better fast!

Kristin said...

Wow, you get the best advise anywhere.

Katie R. said...

I love zinc, too. Last week I felt a cold coming on and I had two zinc lozenges and *poof* I was fine the next day.

* did you enjoy the poof of pixie dust? free of charge by the way.