Friday, September 21, 2007

For Reals?

Today my boss asked me if I was really pregnant. He said wanted to make sure that I wasn't just after extra sympathy and to force people to carry stuff for me.
Ha.
To be honest, I can't blame the guy.
I haven't changed a BIT. I spent $200 on maternity clothes that still have the tags on, and are in heaping bags on my bedroom floor (I've played hell trying to keep Pedro from sleeping in them).

Here are photos to prove it:





















How is it possible that I actually look MORE pregnant in the 12 week photo than the 15 week photo?! The only way you can tell time has elapsed is that my hair is longer! Perhaps we could use this blog for tracking my hair growth...
I know, I know...all in good time, and before I know it I'll be complaining because I'm so big...blah, blah. That's not the issue.
The issue is that I made such a big deal and told everyone and now they're like, "So, Erin...what's up?"

5 comments:

kathaleend said...

I am having a hard time seeing that your hair is longer. Is this referring to the legs you haven't shaved that are mentioned in your other blog? You could use a pillow or something if you want to wear the new clothes. By the way, your mother taught you to take better care of your stuff. lovemom

theswamphare said...

Ummm, why is it that Pedro is not allowed to sleep on your clothes pile?

Naomi said...

Holy cow! It looks like you lost 10 pounds! You look amazing Erin!

Kristin said...

If Pedro isn't allowed to sleep on the maternity clothes what's the hope for him with baby blankets and such. Poor Pedro...

Reegz said...

Maybe you'll luck out and gain only 12 pounds or so! One of my best friends looked like you at delivery! I was so jealous! Are you tall? Well, you look great!