Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some new pics.

My baby laughed on Sunday. It was the most perfect little laugh. I couldn't stop crying. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, and in that instant, I could have just died. Stopped living. Because everything I've ever wanted was given to me in that moment that she giggled.
And I might as well have, because she hasn't done it since!
Here are some new pics that I haven't had time or a reason to post. Hopefully very soon I will be able to put up a laughing video...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to get her a twins hair bow or something, becasue that outfit really makes her look like a boy... but I LOVE some of those other photos! I love my baby!
--L

Cara said...

It doesn't get much better than a laughing baby..... She is precious! Have Richard try making her laugh because around here, she would only laugh at Daddy. Now she laughs at EVERYTHING! We should get them together!

Kara Jo said...

You have the most adorable honey bunch, Erin.