Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well Baby


Shirley Jean had her four-month Well Baby check up yesterday. I had the BEST validation EVER when I learned that she weighs 15lbs, 6oz! That's the 85th percentile! Made this mama feel great.
She had five, yes FIVE vaccinations, however and feels pretty lousy today, which she keeps reminding me.
Here she is, showing off her rolling over skills (and her rolls) on the doctor's table.
Best news of the day? We discovered that our pediatritian is a Christian. Isn't that wonderful?!

4 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Your pediatrician is a Christian--that is cool. How'd you come to find that out?

erin said...

KJ, I was telling her about SJ "talking" during church, and it went from there. : )

Carla said...

Shirley Girley is soooo big!! I could kiss the screen!!

I found out my Dr. was a Christian too!

Jodi said...

WOAH, SJ is BIGGER than Gracie?! That's amazing, Gracie seemed so much bigger last time we had them together! Glad you're both doing great!