Monday, March 15, 2010

A Special Party for a Special Girl

We had a very small second birthday party for Shirley Jean this weekend. I think she had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures from our special day:

We love balloons!
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
This is the face SJ makes when I ask her to smile for the camera.
Loving the new tricycle!
Uncle Ryan is one of Shirley Jean's very favorite people.
Like the new shoes??
One last gift!
A sleeping bag!! Let the slumber parties begin!

At this point, I think birthday parties are more for the mommies than the two-year-olds, but we had a wonderful day together.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like a blast! We'll have to get the girls together this week so Gracie can wish SJ a happy birthday!

Unknown said...

when will the first sleep over be? Can't wait for those photos :)

Kara Jo said...

Love the shoes. Love the pink trike. Love the 'Birthday Girl' shirt. Love HER!

angie said...

two??? TWO??? how the heck did that happen??? happy, happy birthday to little shirley jean! what a big girl. :)

Jolene said...

Love the shirt and all the rest. Glad you guys had such a perfect little party. Happy, happy birthday!