Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shirley Jean turns TWO!














Two years ago today, my life changed forever with the birth of my sweet girl, Shirley Jean.
To celebrate her birthday, we went to the Mall of America to Build-A-Bear, and for some fun on the rides. I can't believe how the landscape of my life changed when Shirley became a part of it ...two years and nine months ago. What a blessing she is in our lives. Thank you, Lord, for our precious little girl.
Here are some photos from our special day together.

Lovin' one up already.

It was hard to choose just ONE bear...

Listening to all the noises the bears can make.

Naming, "Shirley's Birthday Bear."
Stuffing our bear.
All done! Look at that smile!
Registering Birthday Bear so if she is ever lost, she will be returned to us.
(I'm not even kidding.)
The final product.
Riding the PIGGY! with Daddy.
For those of you who don't know, the Piggy says, "ONK." Butterfly Birthday Cake when we got home!



Daddy is so funny--he wanted SJ to blow out the candles!




4 comments:

Naomi said...

AWESOME!! Looks like you guys really gave her a special birthday! Thanks for sharing the pictures. (P.S. Erin you look fabukous, too good to be 39 weeks pregnant!)

Jodi said...

What a great day!

Unknown said...

What a special birthday! Family and Mall of America. Such great parents.

(Erin - I hope I look that great at 39 weeks!)

Kara Jo said...

She just gets cuter and cuter as she grows!
Hey, I like how you're holding her hands so she doesn't burn them while extinguishing her candle. Such a good mommy. :)