Monday, September 28, 2009

Kicking and 14+

This baby has been kicking me all day! I've started feeling strong kicks at all hours of the day, not just when I'm laying down or being still. I'm enjoying it--it's encouraging to know that Bitty Wee is growing.
Growing quickly, in fact! Last night, I stood up, stretched my back and yawned all at the same time. All of a sudden, one of my stomach muscles spasmed hard. I actually thought Richard had jabbed me in the stomach (which he does ALL the time*)! If he had been in the room, I probably would have accused him of doing so. WEIRD. I thought I was all stretched out from last time, but I guess those muscles are protesting to being re-stretched.
With Shirley, I knew I was having a girl. This time around, I'm not so sure. I'm thinking girl, but would really like it if Fern would visit me in a dream again and let me know.
I can't believe I'll be 15 weeks on Wednesday.
The nausea has finally left for the most part...and I can tell (more than I can feel) that my energy is slowly coming back day by day. And thank goodness. It was a long first tri.
*I kid, I kid.

6 comments:

angie said...

it is SO COOL that you feel this baby so early on! i love that. and i had no idea you so strongly thought SJ would be a girl! pretty cool. i can't wait to see who you have. :)

Jodi said...

My doc told me that the ligament stretching is usually worse with the second baby! I didn't find that to be the case for me though.

Kelli said...

Happy 15 weeks!

Unknown said...

Yay! I love the kicking. Such a wonderful sign that all is well. I'm so glad your nausea is fading!

Jolene said...

((sigh)) :)
such happy times!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you're feeling kicking already!! How exciting!

Sarah