Monday, August 11, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Abrahamson

We had the honor of attending an old family friend's wedding this weekend. Here are some fun pictures from our weekend in LaCrosse.
Reading in the car on the road.
We decided to go swimming before the wedding. We are SO smart. Ugh.
She just LOVES the water!
Paul said that Hannah started "cracking one-liners" to keep him from crying.
I really felt honored to attend Hannah & Brian's wedding. I don't know that I've ever seen such a sweet and happy couple who are so focused on God. Best wishes to you both!

The fam.

Goober.

Lauren possesses these secret skills that nobody knows about until you need, oh, say...a cake cutter.

SJ bonding with her grandpa.

Doggone it. I just wrote out this entire blog and discovered that it's on my baby blog by accident. Oh well...I'm not re-uploading all the photos!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we all read both of your blogs. Today on Haiku lady you touched my heart as you often do. And pictures on this blog made me smile. lovemom

Mandi said...

Your hair is SO. DANG. LONG!

I love it!

Unknown said...

This blog had SJ in it so it doesn't matter that it was here.

Ditto to Mandi's comment...Lots of options with your hair that long :)

erin said...

Carrie, I KNOWWWW!
Mandi, Thank you!
Mom, Thank you!

Jolene said...

weddings and babies -- it just doesn't get much better than that, does it.

unless, of course, you get to stay in a hotel where someone cleans up after you - it REALLY doesn't get much better than that! :)

mcc monk said...

you're the goober!

Katie R. said...

Yep, pretty much both blogs get read so, it's all good. :)

Kara Jo said...

Love the pic of SJ reading in the car. Looks pretty engrossed.

And loved seeing glimpses of Hannah's wedding!

Hey, I'm no computer genius, but on my computer, I wouldn't have to re-upload all the photos, I'd just be able to cut and paste the whole post--photos and all--from the edit screen...