Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Richard's First Bites

Two days ago, Richard got to try his first bites of rice cereal. He was NOT impressed, but I will not be thwarted. I have been unable to keep him full with breast feeding alone, and as a result, we've been sleeping in two-hour spurts through the night. Unacceptable. :)

What a big boy!

"Are you kidding me, Mom??"

Unimpressed. Unenthused.

For the record, night two went a lot better than night one. I see a lot of big meals in Richard's future.

4 comments:

angie said...

yay baby richard! here's to a full tummy and a full night's sleep for all. :)

Jodi said...

I hear ya. We're on two hour spurts of sleep here too. Stupid molars. Try the cereal with fruit in it. Bee gobbled it up!

Earl said...

Love the scowl after the first bite!

Unknown said...

Wow! 5 months old already?!