Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chef Shirley

I originally wanted to take these pictures to post a cute blog about how Shirley loves helping me cook. But instead, I thought I'd show you how she now smiles for...

every

single

photo.


Many of my other friends' two-year-olds smile like this for the camera, so I have to assume it's pretty normal, and that she will outgrow it by the time it's time for senior photos. I mean, as far as I can tell, I didn't smile this way in my senior pictures...follow my logic?

Also, that first photo is classic. The stuff of future torture.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

maybe you should start tagging the bribe-able photos so you can quickly pull them up one day? yeah - i think i'm on to something here ;)

i think i have some tagging to do, myself!

Anonymous said...

At least she smiles. My oldest, when faced with a camera as a little girl, used to scrunch up her face and squeeze her eyes shut, in anticipation of the flash. Doesn't make for such a cute photo.

Laurie S.

Kara Jo said...

I like the Sassy shirt.

Unknown said...

Kara Jo - Target.

erin said...

Jo, YES! I like your ideas for organized torture. Nice. :)
Laurie, That's hilarious. The flash is the worst part! TISF.
KJ, I had to have it...for Shirley. :)