Friday, August 21, 2009

Survival

Well, look at that, I'm 9 weeks pregnant already.
I have had to use the ponytail trick more than once already, and have actually worn a pair of maternity pants. (Note: maternity jeans FEEL like sweatpants and LOOK like jeans. You go right ahead and judge.)
I'm making it one day at a time, and actually not doing too bad. It's my blogs that are suffering. I miss you, my friends. I really do.
Baby#2, or, BittyWee from here on out, is about an inch long this week and the size of a grape. (I ask you, interweb, how can a grape make my pants too tight already, when all I've been able to swallow without gagging is oatmeal?) Anyway, here's what Babycenter.com says:

5 comments:

angie said...

eeeeh! i think it was at this point that dave and i realized i was housing a tiny deveined shrimp. what's not to love about that?
so glad you're not resisting maternity pants. you go ahead and be comf. anyone who judges clearly hasn't worn mat pants.

Kara Jo said...

You're a hoot, Erin. And I agree with Angie--you go right ahead and wear the maternity clothes, babe. No judgment. ;) So excited for you!

kathaleend said...

Bitty Wee! You did name this one after Loren and Lauren!

Unknown said...

Yes, isn't it amazing how quickly your pants don't fit? Ugh. And I know the hair tie trick. My aunt taught me that one.

kristi noser said...

Wait, what's the ponytail trick?