Sunday, August 23, 2009

He's Baaaaaaaack!


Brett Favre: Hey, Erin.
Erin: Hey, Brett Favre.
BF: What are you doin' after the game?
E: Oh, nothin'. I just have to ditch this band uniform.
BF: Cool. Uh, I was wonderin' if you maybe wanted to go to the Steak 'n' Shake with me.
E: Oh, um, I thought you were going with that cheerleader, Deanna?
BF: Well, she's going with that guy Richard.
E: Really? I did not see that coming.
BF: Me neither.
[awkward pause]
BF: Uh, is your clarinet stuck in your headgear?
E: No, it'th cool. I do thith on purpoth. It'th a handy plathe to keep my inthtrumentth. [heehehehehahahahahahahaha....]
BF: Uh, ok. I'll see you after.
E: Yeah, ok. Bye, Brett Favre!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You're crazy in a good way. Aren't pregnancy dreams the best?

Kelli said...

Oh, that was a DREAM?? You crack me up.

Carla said...

I wore headgear with my braces in high school. Not in public like you, Erin. My B/F always serenaded me with the song Head Games by Foreigner. She changed it to Head Gear.

kathaleend said...

Now these dreams are really scary since he is right there in town with you! AGH!! Can't name this one Brett Lambeau and Brett Metrodome doesn't cut it.

lovemom

angie said...

hehe please tell me this has started already. i'm so happy for you.

Jolene said...

LOL!

kathaleend said...

I have read this dream several times in the last 24 hours and everytime it makes me laugh. You brighten my days. Thanks. Lovemom

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that your sense of humor has returned!!!
Wait until you are writing about Lavern(e) and Shirley......

Pam

Cara said...

THAT was hilarious! Josh always makes fun of me because I had a head gear, and every time we are at my parent's house, he finds pictures to haunt me, so this struck me in a different way.....

:)