Thursday, August 16, 2007

Change your links!

Sorry, everybody, but "Haiku Baby" is just a lot more fitting than "Adds Ten."
Please, just keep in mind over the next 7 months or so that the camera adds ten pounds!
I have my first OB appointment tomorrow, and since Richard was cleared to drive today at his appointment, he will be able to go along with me to hear the heartbeat.
Our appointment is at 11am--please keep us in your prayers!
I'll give a full update tomorrow.

For now, we shall christen (pun intended) the new blog with an haiku.

New blog for a new
baby, well on its way to
our lives. We can't wait!

2 comments:

theswamphare said...

Thanks for the effort
yes, my Haiku-Fu is strong
it persuaded you

But seriously
May these nine months bless you both
'Haiku Baby', too.

Naomi said...

Erin, SO CUTE! I like this name better! I am sorry I haven't called you for soooooo long! I would right now, but you are in your appointment! Exciting! I want to hear ALL ABOUT IT!! I will talk to you today. Love you!