Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's a Boy!

Richard Joseph
born March 29, 2010
8 pounds, 6 ounces;
22 inches long.

I'm sorry for the delay in posting. I've been taking my time, getting re-adjusted to life at home with our new little boy. Everything is going so wonderful and we couldn't be more thankful for his addition to our lives. God is so good--his love endures.
More to come soon. I promise.


Check out Richard Joseph's birth announcement from Lakeview Hospital by clicking here (this link will only last about a month).

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations! He is completely precious.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Thanks for posting this. I keep scouring your facebook profile trying to figure out what you named him!

I hope everything goes well. And I hope Shirley isn't too jealous and lets you enjoy this time with your new babe.

My tip: keep a box of kleenex handy and throw one or two over his little wenis during diaper changes. Keeps the sprinkler tamed! Have fun!

angie said...

erin, you look amazing!!! now, about that baby boy of yours. :) he is just perfect! i couldn't be happier for you guys. can't wait to meet him!

Carla said...

So happy for you!! Oh boy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a safe delivery and beautiful little new one. Your family pix are so great! You're going to get the chance to experience the unique differences in the 2 genders. It's going to be fun. Again, congratulations.

Laurie S.

PS: Now I can stop obsessively checking your blogs! :)

Kara Jo said...

Congratulations again! What a beautiful blessing from God. A son to raise!
Erin, BTW, you look great postpartum!

Jolene said...

Congrats again from me, too! He is so beautiful and tiny and I can't wait to see and read more and more and more :) Hope all is going well for your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

I know I already said it, but congratulations again! :) He's adorable!