Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Magic Kingdom

Here are some of my favorites from Orlando. To see more pictures check out my Facebook account.
At our hotel in Orlando the daddies took the girlies swimming.
It was SO. COLD. That's true love if you ask me.
Shirley LOVED the slide at Downtown Disney. I'm still not sure why we even paid to go to the Magic Kingdom! She would have gone on the slide all day!
Pretty!
So cute. This is one of my favorites.

Partners in crime telling secrets already...

My sweetie riding the carousel.

Too much Mickey.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the photos! I love Disney and can't wait to take our kids there already! Every time Magic Kingdom is mentioned I think of my dad... he defines the success of a day at Magic Kingdom based on if he can make it in and out of there without getting run over by a stroller! Hehe! :)

erin said...

Ha!
I think we only ran over two people. (One of them was Jazlyn.)

Unknown said...

she looks like she had a lot of fun! Can't wait for Jon and I to go with our little one.

angie said...

so sweet! it looks like little sj had the time of her life.

Earl said...

I love the close up of SJ on the carousel! So cute!