Monday, October 26, 2009

18

Rich and I tried six times to take this photo.
I don't think it shows how much BittyWee has grown in the last two weeks (which is a LOT) as well as it could, but I give up. Here's hoping for next week.


In week 18 I'm feeling pretty good. I still tire very easily, but my energy has returned for the most part and so has my appetite. I find myself feeling hungry more frequently than even last week and not being very picky about what I eat.

My latest craving? Whoppers. (The malted milk kind, not the hamburger kind.)

6 comments:

Jolene said...

cuuuuuuuute! your baby bump is adorable and i love the sweater, too. so glad to hear you're feeling better!

Jodi said...

I can't believe you're almost HALF WAY done!!

Unknown said...

I want to have another one so I can be pregnant through winter and wear comfy maternity sweaters! Looking great my dear!

Unknown said...

Erin, you look radiant!

Jessica LeBoeuf

angie said...

you look awesome!!! love that top. :)

Kara Jo said...

I agree with the others--you are looking beautiful. Adorable tummy, and yet you look so slim and trim as well. I'll try not to be jealous. :)