Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy First Birthday, Sophia!!

Today was Sophia's birthday party. I can hardly believe (and I'm sure I'm not alone) that she turns one next week. It was a great party, and it was so fun to get the girls together. If you remember, three of my girlfriends (Naomi, Cara and Sarah) were pregnant at the same time as me. What a bond! All of our daughters were born within six months of each other.

Have you ever tried to take a photo of four babies and a toddler?
This is what happens (in order):







Nobody cried until after the pictures (except me), so I guess I should be thankful. I hope one of the other moms got a better shot (or two) than I did!

6 comments:

Cara said...

ADORABLE! Great pictures, by the way! Oh, and correction, they were all born within 6 WEEKS of each other! Yesterday was so much fun--we need more of those days!

Naomi said...

What Cara? Fine, leave Sophia out. She was 6 months old when everyone else was born.

angie said...

hahahah this is SO cute! i just love the sequence!
p.s. sophia is a year already??? that seems crazy! happy birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Erin! Sophia's party was so much fun and it was great to have the Girls together!!

Sarah

Jolene said...

Look at all those little mini-me's (not me's but you's) :) How adorable is that.

Ariel said...

Amazing. These will become favorite photos of a lot of moms!