Friday, September 12, 2008

Como Zoo

Today was such a beautiful day that I decided to take advantage and go on an adventure to the Como Zoo. What a blast!
"Mom, there are butts in this photo."
I thought these two looked an awful lot like us...
I could not believe the sheer size of this guy.
The poor lions looked so sad.

SJ LOVED the giraffes! She could really see them moving around.

Enraptured by the giraffes.

Two peas.This is the tiger that ate Lauren's hat when we were little.
I'm sure of it.
I think I may have had more fun than SJ, but who cares!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

treasured memories from you past and your present! I wonder if the tiger recognized you! lovemom

Unknown said...

I love the close up (looks like a self-portrait)-so adorable. Her smile makes me light up.

Jolene said...

Aww! como rocks for makin' memories!!! So glad you guys got to enjoy a day like that together.