Friday, June 20, 2008

Water Baby

Richard has been looking forward to swimming with his little girl because he has very fond memories of "the pool" from his own childhood. It was a blast to take her swimming for the very first time!
(I wish the quality was better, but this video will have to do! I've been trying to upload for hours!!)





Here is a picture of her 3-inch thick diaper when we got back to the room. After ten minutes, the outside of the diaper felt more wet to the touch than the inside. Amazing.
Getting the chlorine off in the bathroom sink!


p.s. She's finally starting to look a little like me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the sink photo. unfortunately the video says it's unavailable.

Katie R. said...

Ohhhh I used to give my babies baths in hotel sinks too! Love that. :)

Once we stayed at a hotel that had a brass sink and faucet and we pretended Anna was at a spa. SJ is quite the little traveler.

Kristin said...

No video :(