Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I figure if I get this posted before St. Patrick's Day, it still counts.
First thing on the morning of Valentine's Day, I said to Shirley, "Happy Valentine's Day, Shirley! I love you." She responded by saying, "Happy Birthday, Mama! I yuff you! I WANT CHOCOLATE AND PRESENTS!"
Shirley Jean LOVED Valentine's Day. I mean, "Happy Natalie Day!" or "Happy Ballumtimes Day!" or "Happy Birthdaytimes Day!" It's really fun to teach her about different holidays and see her enthusiasm for every new thing she learns.

Making "Ballumtimes Day!" for Daddy and Richard.

Lovey selfie. Opening valentines from Daddy.
Playing with Richard's special valentine gift from Daddy.

2 comments:

The Smackeys said...

Baby Richard is getting so big! He's starting to look like a toddler and less like a BABY! They are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Richard and Shirley are so sweet:)


Sarah