Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shirley Jean's first haircut!

I took Shirley to get her very first haircut yesterday. I can't believe she's such a big girl! We went to Kids Hair where I knew they would do a great job for a first haircut. I was right! Shirley loved it because she got to watch cartoons while they cut her hair--plus they offered candy right off the bat. How can you go wrong?

Coloring while we waited our turn.
Before. Not thrilled about this new experience.
Patient brother.

Sucker number TWO.
Sucker number THREE. Plus a Slinky. Minus a shoe.
Sucker number FOUR. ...Almost done!
After.
What a beautiful (albeit irritated with Mama) little girl!

2 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Ha! "Sucker number THREE plus a slinky & minus a shoe..." Hehe.

We went there for Abby & Emily's first haircuts, too. Takes me back. *sniff*

angie said...

this is awesome. i think maybe i need three suckers to get me through my next haircut, too ...
also, i'm not sure what i love most. sj and the lost shoe, or little richard's patient waiting!