Sunday, November 15, 2009

21 Weeks and Feeling Fine

Nothing much to report from this week. I had my ultrasound last week, which was really fun. We're working on uploading pictures (still). I hope to have them posted soon!
BittyWee weighs about 13 ounces and is approximately 11 inches long--about the length of a carrot. I feel kicks day and night, and have feel kicks on the outside frequently. Some of them are so sudden and hard that I think other people might notice, too. So far, no one has.
I also had my 21-week check with Fern. Everything is going great and she says I should have ten children. Rich and I still need to discuss.
As for cravings, I eat whatever I want, whenever I want it. Does that count?
Life at our house has been very drama-filled this week because Shirley Jean is cutting her two-year molars. She's not a very happy camper, and the slightest misstep on our parts can send her into a downward spiral of crying and whining. But...we shall survive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so happy and beautiful! I'm things are going well.

Unknown said...

You look great - Fern is right, well, maybe not 10.