Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mall of America

This weekend, SJ and I were lucky enough to go to the MOA TWICE!
The first day, we had lunch with my cousin Lora and her daughter Alana. Alana was born in May and is newly linked on the left-hand side of my blog. Check it out!
We had so much fun that Alana couldn't keep her eyes open another minute. :)

The next day, we ended up back at MOA, shopping with some friendds, then out to dinner at the Rainforest Cafe for my friend, April's birthday. Shirley LOVED the animals, fish and thunderstorms at the restaraunt. Here she is enjoying a lemon. She ate three while we were there.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

mmmm. She might get the lemon thing from me! Oh-and my fathers favorite candy was Lemon Drops.

Unknown said...

I imagine Shirley thinking, "I so don't need a nap. This is fantastic!"