Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More and more milestones!


This weekend at my parent's house, I saw Shirley Jean do all of the following:
-Give kisses.
-Patty-cake (with her feet).
-Show everyone that she is SOOOOOO BIG!
-Wave bye-bye to Grandma.
-Listen so intently to Grandpa singing at church that she made everyone in our row cry.
-And tonight she clapped for herself (after doing so big)!
-She also pulled herself up to see what was in my suitcase.
I also suspect that she is starting to sign "all done" to me when she is in her high chair. Watch for confirmation coming soon!
What a big girl I have!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

YEAH! Doing so big is one of my favorite things. Isabelle and I are working on animal sounds last night she tried to do the monkey noise it was hilarious! Way to do SJ!

Elisabeth said...

wait til she starts signing "all done" when you are changing her...my best friend had that happen!

Kara Jo said...

Oh man--all of those at once! And the waving bye-bye to Grandma--I know you've been waiting for that one, Momma. :( She's a growin' up!