Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baneena Dance

Shirley Jean is enrolled in a Broadway Babies dance class near our home. She absolutely LOVES it! I am so proud of her to see her learning how to control her body and follow direction from her instructors--direction that is different from what she is getting in preschool. I think these things will serve her well later in life. Shirley just loves "baneena dance" and can't wait to go every Thursday morning. I am so full of pride watching her dance and I know she loves to feel like a beautiful dancer.

All set to go!
I bribe Richard with snacks during her class. It works.

Watching sissy on the monitor.

SJ was the only student in class this day.
She got special one-on-one time with her teacher.

Thumbs up!

Showing off some moves.


We LOVE dance class!!

2 comments:

kristi noser said...

Shirley, you look beautiful in your baneena outfit.
Richard with an entire cookie/cracker in his mouth SO reminds me of Eli at that age.

Margaret said...

She looks so graceful!