Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kissing

Last night, after I read to Shirley and prayed with her and tucked her into bed, she said, "Mama, give me a kiss." Since she's been so stingy with her kisses lately I didn't want to miss the opportunity. She leaned in to kiss me with her eyes closed and kissed me for five full seconds turning her head back and forth. When she was done I said, "Wow! That was quite the kiss! Who kisses like that?" I tried so hard not to laugh because I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I fully expected her to say Cinderella or something like that.
No.
She said, "Yorn and Rine!"

So there you have it.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Stick with me, Kid, and I'll show you the WORLD!!

Isn't that what aunts are for?!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! That's great :)

kristi noser said...

LOL Lauren!!!

Carla said...

HA!!

Naomi said...

The word verification is "slutdust"...

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!!!!

Sarah

Lauren said...

@ Naomi: Slutdust indeed! :)