Monday, May 2, 2011

Clown Face

Last week, we got together with our friends over at DoW. We foolishly thought the girls could play on their own for seven minutes, but we were wrong. This is what we fould when they emerged from the bedroom. Sophia exclaimed, "Mama! I helped ShirleyJean look like a clown!"
Holy gasp!
Honestly, it was one of those parenting moments where I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...so I laughed til I cried. After all, was any real damage done? Nah. She still has all her hair, and it was "washable" marker, so, I will joyfully explain to strangers that no, the remaining marker around her eyes and hairline is not bruising...just markers "clown make up."

<

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these photos! Hilarious. A milder version of this happened just this weekend at our house but only coloring on legs...

angie said...

oh man, i'm not sure if i want to laugh or cry, either! i'd laugh except i know it won't be long before i have fodder like this, too ...

Unknown said...

at least there are no major holidays soon. and you don't have a photo session planned. :)

Kara Jo said...

That. Is. Priceless.