Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bike Ride

Shirley and I went for a bike ride today.
For fun.
We rode to the playground, walked around, got dirty, avoided goose poop, and then loaded up to come home.
Shirley held on to her helmet the whole way there and the whole way back. At least she couldn't get it off of her head. She HATES her helmet.
She didn't complain this time, though.
Until.
The ex.act. moment my muscles started to complain, coming up the hill to our house.
I paused to take 30-second breather and she started screaming. SCREAMING.
It was a superfun trip to the park.
She was so furious I couldn't even get a photo of her in her helmet. It took her approximately 30 seconds to fall asleep as soon as we got in the house. This is how she looks at this exact moment:
Sigh...
My butt hurts.

No comments: