Monday, January 26, 2009

Hand-me-down-day.

On the (few) days that SJ and I have nowhere to go, we usually jammy it up for most of the day. When it's time to get dressed, I dress her in the hand-me-down's that seem to have come from other families without their mates, like their original matching onesies or pants or socks.
Today's outfit?
A hippo t-shirt, a pair of footed pants that match if you're color-blind, and purple bunny socks over the feet of the pants (they are harder to pull off this way).
I'm sorry, Shirley. This outfit does nothing for your hips.
Your personality shines through the even ugliest of outfits.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the headband keepting the hair out of her eyes? I love it.

Guess you two aren't fighting about naps today...

Jessica said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this, except I send Isabelle to day care like this. She gets so dirty but I know the dirtier she gets the more fun she has so I have given up the stain stick and surrendered to ugly clothes for day care.

Scholar and Sailor said...

Oh, she is SO sweet in her headband! Look at that smile - you can almost hear her thinking a joyful little 'Wheeeeeeeeeee!!'

Jolene said...

she's still completely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else NOT see how much she looks like her Aunt Lauren (in the headband)?

Pam

erin said...

Pam, ABSOLUTELY. It sort of freaks me out sometimes. She has Lauren's "I get what I want, when I want" personality, too! : )

Katie R. said...

I love how baby backsides go directly from tush to ankles.

Katie R. said...

I love how baby backsides go directly from tush to ankles.