Friday, October 24, 2008

Greats, Grands and Cousins

I can't believe I forgot to put these photos up!
Last weekend, Shirley Jean got to hang out with her great-grandparents and cousin. It was a really nice evening. I think she and Gavin look SO much like their great-grandpa! You be the judge.

I hope Shirley Jean's husband looks at her with this much love some day.




There are four generations in this photo. Gavin's dad, Jeff, had to work, so he couldn't be in the photo. : ( From L-R Great-Grandpa Dick, Shirley Jean, Grandma Brenda, Richard, Cousin Gavin, Great-Grandma Joyce.


Great-Grandpa Dick having some alone time with sweet Gavin.


I figure in about 15 years, these photos will be perfect for blackmail.



Lexi, helping out.


As long as I continue to bathe SJ regularly, she will never become dehydrated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

years from now, when you are putting together that slide show for her graduation or wedding, you're going to love that you have these bathtub photos...even if she doesn't.

Kara Jo said...

I love bathtub photos, too!